Terms and Conditions
By placing a booking with us you (the lead guest) and your booking party (guests) agree to the following terms and conditions as set-out. If you have any questions about booking with us, please contact us before making a booking.
Arrival and Departure
- Check in is available from 1pm on the day of arrival. Check-in times outside of those specified must be confirmed with us prior to arrival.
- We ask that you please vacate your room by 10am on the morning of departure.
- A non refundable deposit of 50% becomes payable at time of reservation for the full period booked, with full payment due one month before date of arrival.
- Any bookings within a month of arrival to be paid in full.
- If you cancel a booking less than one month before the Arrival Date you will lose your deposit and you may also lose the balance of your Holiday Price.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel the reservation due to circumstances beyond our control, we will provide a full refund of monies paid. No further financial claims will be considered.
Includes towels, linen, heating, a basket of logs and packet of firelighters.
- No more than 12 people may occupy the property. Breach of this rule will terminate the contract without recompense to the client and may incur a penalty charge.
- We reserve the right of entry to the properties at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs or maintenance.
- No liability shall be accepted by us for loss, damage or theft of personal property belonging to guests, either in the property or in/to cars, bicycles or other vehicles left on the property. No shall liability be accepted by us for accident or injury to guests, either within the property or outside.
- No smoking allowed in the property.
- No use of wood burner without prior instruction.
- The cottage will be left in a clean and tidy condition; if there are breakages or damage is caused, recompense will be made prior to departure.
- No pets are allowed to be brought on to the property.
Security, You and Your Property
- While the cottage has locks, you are responsible for ensuring the security of your belongings.
- You are responsible for ensuring the safety of yourself, children and vulnerable adults in your group.
- You are also responsible for ensuring that your property is not damaged or destroyed. Unless caused by our negligence, we are not responsible for any death, personal injury or damage to your property.
Hay Fever & Allergies
We are in the countryside which means there may be high levels of pollen, depending on time of the year. This may affect hay fever suffers. Those with hay fever should take suitable precautions.
Some of the data gathered during the course of a booking may be held on computer. We would like to hold this data after your visit to be able to inform you of future offers. If you would prefer us not to hold this information please let us know.